Mobile Banking is a secure, convenient and completely free service* for Bank of Oak Ridge Online Banking clients to access your accounts anywhere, at any time and now with multiple access options!
Three Ways To Access Your Accounts
Get a customized application for your device that provides an intuitive and rich user experience consisting of easy-to-navigate screens and menus. Receive all the benefits of mobile browser banking, plus Mobile Check Deposit, enhanced by your device’s unique features.
Mobile Browser – for your web-enabled phone, by using the personal website link you receive upon enrollment
Get full and extended mobile banking capabilities on your web-enabled device. Receive an optimal banking experience with a look and feel that is similar to PC-based online banking, in a site designed to fit neatly into your device’s screen.
Text Messaging – you text us and we will text you back! You can also automatically receive balance alerts on your accounts from us via text.
Send text commands (such as BAL) to your bank from your SMS-enabled phone to inquire about basic account balance and transaction history information. Receive text message responses directly to your phone.
Bill Pay is now available on your Mobile app too!
Bill Pay with Popmoney® makes it a breeze to pay the companies that send you bills – or just about anyone else, too. It’s simply the best way to manage your payments.
- Pay Virtually Anyone. From the local bakery to a Fortune 500 Company, even your babysitter.
- Send Money to Friends and Family. All you need is their email address or cell phone number. Learn more about Popmoney by clicking here.
- Same Day/Next Day Payments. Payments can often be received in as little as one business day,
even that same afternoon if necessary.
- Group Payments into Categories. Organize your utilities, cable and phone into a folder named household.
- Account to Account Transfers. Even accounts at other financial institutions. Your money is always available, regardless of where you keep it.
- Receive eBills. Green, more convenient, more secure and easier to manage.
- Reminders. Receive updates through email when you receive a bill, or when it’s due.
- Automatic Payments. Great for bills that stay the same each month, like your rent and your car loan.
- Search Bill History. Search by company, date and status, the moment you need an answer,
wherever you are.
- Message Center. Get quick answers to questions you might have.
- Completely safe. More secure than mailing paper checks.
Learn how easy it is to Go Mobile, including how to enroll, by visiting our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) page and watching our Mobile Banking video.
*Messaging and data rates may apply. Check with your mobile service provider for details on associated fees and charges.