Oak Ridge Financial Services, Inc. (OTCPink:BKOR) is the holding company for Bank of Oak Ridge. Bank of Oak Ridge is an employee-owned community bank headquartered in Oak Ridge, NC. Company stock is listed on the Pink Sheets and trades under the symbol BKOR.
Bank and Company Press Releases
- Earnings Report – Fourth Quarter 2022
- Earnings Report – Third Quarter 2022
- Earnings Report – Second Quarter 2022
- Press Release – American Banker’s Top 200 – June 7th, 2022
- Press Release – Denise McNeil Joins Bank of Oak Ridge Board of Directors – May 5th, 2022
- Press Release – Jim Westmoreland Joins Bank of Oak Ridge Board of Directors – May 5th, 2022
- Earnings Report – First Quarter 2022
- Earnings Report – Fourth Quarter 2021
- Earnings Report – Third Quarter 2021
- Press Release – Robert Pompey, Jr. Joins Bank of Oak Ridge Board of Directors – October 22nd, 2021
- Earnings Report – Second Quarter 2021
- Press Release – American Banker’s Top 200 – May 18th, 2021
- Earnings Report – First Quarter 2021
- Press Release – New Location in High Point – March 17th, 2021
Please note: Links to third-party sites are provided as a convenience, are not within our control, and may not follow our privacy, security or accessibility standards. Oak Ridge Financial Services, Inc. neither endorses nor guarantees offerings of third-party providers, nor is Oak Ridge Financial Services, Inc. responsible for the security, content or availability of third-party sites, their partners, or advertisers.
About Bank of Oak Ridge
As an employee-owned community bank, we are focused on delivering personalized attention and quality service to every client. We offer a complete range of banking services for individuals and businesses and are a member of the FDIC and an Equal Housing Lender. We’re recognized for our unique culture and vision and are proud to have been named:
- Best Bank in the Triad, six years in a row
- A 2017 Top Workplace
- One of the Triad’s Healthiest Employers
- 2016 Winner of the Better Business Bureau’s Torch Award for Ethics
Banking Services | ATM Usage Worldwide | Mobile Banking | Online Bill Pay | Remote Deposit | Checking | Savings | Mortgage | Insurance | Lending | Wealth Management
Visit Us | Experience for yourself our unique vision. We offer extended weekday and Saturday hours at our convenient locations throughout Greensboro, Summerfield and Oak Ridge, North Carolina. Or call us at 336.644.9944 to find out how we can make managing your finances easier.
Bank of Oak Ridge call reports are available by accessing the below link. This link is to a third-party website (FFIEC – Federal Financial Institutions Examination Council). You will be able to view and/or print the reports.
Click here to continue to view FFIEC (Federal Financial Institutions Examination Council) website.
Please note: You are leaving Bank of Oak Ridge’s website. The website you are attempting to view is not operated by Bank of Oak Ridge. Bank of Oak Ridge is not responsible for the content(s) of this website and its privacy and security policies may differ from those practiced by Bank of Oak Ridge.