Mobile Banking is a secure, convenient and completely free service* for Bank of Oak Ridge Online Banking clients to access your accounts anywhere, at any time and now with multiple access options!
Take the Tour
Get a virtual tutorial on all of the great ways you can use the Bank of Oak Ridge personal mobile and business mobile app.
Banking On The Go Is Easier Than Ever
Saving time and gas are important! Did you know that with your mobile app, you can:
- Deposit Checks with your mobile app. It’s as easy as snapping a photo.
- Set up Bill Pay with Zelle®
- Turn your Credit or Debit Cards Off and On. If your card is lost or stolen, you can turn your card off with the switch of a button.
Even More Mobile Upgrades Coming Soon!
Your Bank of Oak Ridge mobile app will be getting an upgrade on June 6th, 2022! Soon you’ll have even more control over your debit and credit cards. You will be able to…
- Manage cards on-the-go with advanced controls and self-service options
- Understand spending clearly with quick insights, recurring/card-on-file merchant identification and transactions enriched with merchant names, logos, interactive maps, and contact information.
- Engage in real time with transaction alerts.
- View a digital card on a mobile device and easily push it to Apple Pay®and Google Pay™.
Mobile app features will include the ability to:
- Review Spending Insights
- Set Spending Limits and Alerts
- Report a Lost or Stolen Card
- Manage Your Travel Plans
- View Recurring Payments and Cards on File
- Add your Card to your Digital Wallet
- And More!
To access current features (and new features on June 6th), simply log in to your mobile app and select ‘My Cards.’
Read to Get Started?
Simply download the mobile app at the Google Play store or the Apple App Store on your iphone, Android or tablet today!
Learn how easy it is to Go Mobile, including how to enroll, by visiting our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) page and watching our Mobile Banking video.
*Messaging and data rates may apply. Check with your mobile service provider for details on associated fees and charges.