Business Savings Accounts
Accounts With Your Business In Mind
Whether your business is saving for a major investment or ensuring money is available when it is needed most, our business savings accounts reward your company with higher interest rates based on larger balances. Plus, with us, businesses of all types and sizes benefit from the perks of Banking As It Should Be.®
Our tiered savings account rewards you with higher interest rates on larger balances.
Business Money Market
Our tiered, interest bearing saving account is accessible by check. Receive higher interest rates on larger balances.
Features of Business Savings
- Interest is compounded daily and credited to the account monthly
- Statements are mailed quarterly
- ATMs accesible with any Bank of Oak Ridge checking account
- Monthly service charges can be avoided by maintaining a minimum of $100 in the account and activity fees can be avoided by maintaining a minimum balance of $2,500 in the account.
- If the above minimum is not met, activity fees of $2 will be charged for each withdrawal in excess of 3 per month
- Monthly service fee of $5 if the above minimum is not met
- The account can be opened with $50 or more