Lost or Stolen Debit Card
To report a lost, stolen, or damaged Bank of Oak Ridge debit card 24/7 through the mobile app, simply:
- Log into your Bank of Oak Ridge mobile app
- Select ‘Cards’ on the menu
- Under the ‘Manage Cards’ section, select ‘Report Lost or Stolen’
To report a lost, stolen, or damaged Bank of Oak Ridge debit card by phone call: 1-833-225-5219
- To reset the pin on your Bank of Oak Ridge debit card call: 1-800-567-3451.
- For point of sale disputes please call: 1-833-225-5220.
- If you will be traveling out of the country and would like to use your Bank of Oak Ridge debit card please call 1-833-225-5219.
- In the event your card has been declined, or for all other debit card questions, please call: 1-833-225-5219.