The Green Way To Count Your Green
Electronic Statements (E-Statements) help our environment and reduce the risk of mail fraud and identity theft. Additionally with E-Statements, you will never need to keep track of, store and shred your paper statements ever again. Best of all, they are free! So, you’ll save money and we might even save a few oak trees in the process. Now that’s Banking As It Should Be®.
Please follow the instructions below regarding how to select to receive E-Statements on your accounts. The bank will need a current email address to ensure notification of E-Statements.
- Login or enroll in Online Banking
- Select the “Services” tab
- Select “Electronic Statements” under the “Services” drop-down menu
- Read and indicate your acceptance of the Electronic Correspondence Agreement by checking the box on the bottom of the form and clicking on “I Agree To These Terms And Conditions”
- Confirm your preferred email address to receive a verification code
- Enter your verification code on the next screen and indicate which account(s) you would like to receive electronic statements by checking the corresponding box
- Click “Submit”
- To change your personal information, including your preferred email address, select “Services”, then “Change Info” and update as needed