Business Savings Accounts
An Account With Your Business In Mind
Whether your business is saving for a major investment or ensuring money is available when it is needed most, our business savings account rewards your company with higher interest rates based on larger balances. Plus, with us, businesses of all types and sizes benefit from the perks of Banking As It Should Be.®
Features of Business Money Market*
Our business money market account offers a competitive interest rate with the liquidity so important to your business.
- Your account can be opened with as little as $50.00.
- Interest is compounded daily and credited to your account monthly.
- Enjoy unlimited access by personal withdrawal.
- Simply maintain a minimum of $1,000 in your account to avoid monthly service charges (of $10/per month).
- Preauthorized transfers are limited to six per month, no more than three of which may be by check, draft, or similar order made to third parties. Excess withdrawal fees of $10 are charged for each preauthorized transfer in excess of the monthly minimum.
Business Money Market
Ideal for a business that wants to set aside funds for future needs.
Opening Deposit: $50.00
- Tiered, interest-bearing account that is accessible by check; receive higher interest rates on larger balances
- Monthly service charge of $10.00 for account balances less than $1,000.00
*Transaction Limitations: Federal banking regulations limit you to six (6) pre-authorized withdrawals per month. Pre-authorized withdrawals include automatic transfers initiated via telephone or online banking, or by check, draft, debit card, or similar order made by the client and payable to third parties. You may make unlimited withdrawals and transfers in person, by mail and through an ATM. If you routinely exceed these limitations, the Bank may close the account or convert it to a checking account.