The Green Way To Count Your Green
Electronic Statements (E-Statements) help our environment and reduce the risk of mail fraud and identity theft. Additionally with E-Statements, there’s no need to keep track of, store and shred your paper statements ever again. Best of all, they are free! So, you’ll save money and we might even save a few oak trees in the process. Now that’s Banking As It Should Be®.
Please follow the instructions below regarding how to select to receive E-Statements on your accounts. The bank will need a current email address to ensure notification of E-Statements.
- Login or enroll in Online Banking
- Select the “Services” tab
- Select “Electronic Statements” under the “Services” drop-down menu
- Read and indicate your acceptance of the Electronic Correspondence Agreement by checking the box on the bottom of the form and clicking on “I Agree To These Terms And Conditions”
- Confirm your preferred email address to receive a verification code
- Enter your verification code on the next screen and indicate which account(s) you would like to receive electronic statements by checking the corresponding box
- Click “Submit”
- To change your personal information, including your preferred
email address, select “Services”, then “Change Info” and
update as needed