What’s The Difference Between Most Jumbo Mortgages And Ours?
Receive Non-Jumbo Rates On Mortgage Loans From $417,000 To $500,000
At most banks, mortgage loans over $417,000 are classified as jumbo loans. But at Bank of Oak Ridge, loans up to $500,000 can still take advantage of non-jumbo financing. That means potentially lower interest rates and greater savings over the life of your loan. With a Smart Money Mortgage at Bank of Oak Ridge, you could save thousands of dollars, whether you refinance your current jumbo loan or need a new mortgage!
Refinance With Our Smart Money Mortgage
- Choose your term – 7 to 20 years*
- All decisions are made at Bank of Oak Ridge
- Loans are processed faster
- Less red tape
- Make payments at any Bank of Oak Ridge office location
- Competitive loan rates
- Enjoy benefits of historically low mortgage rates
* See bank for details. Subject to credit approval.